In today’s analysis I spot two potential set ups on GBP/JPY and EUR/CAD. I also spot what looks like an imminent set up on AUD/NZD.
After running thorough risk analysis on AUD/NZD, I have decided not to enter. One of my requirements for a short entry is for sellers to prove they have control of price. The current candle is suggesting indecision and not seller control. So I will wait and monitor this one until sellers prove they have control of price.
Don’t forget to subscribe to the YouTube Channel so you can get notified as soon as the video goes live!
Subscribe to YouTube: