Getting started in Forex is pretty tough…
…From finding a broker to creating a trading and risk management plan, things can get pretty complicated.
But, I can help you cut through all the BS for free!
I am Nick Bencino, the founder forex4noobs.com, and I am sharing this free video course where you’ll learn:
- How to put together a detailed trading plan
- How to calculate and manage risk (money management plan)
- Tips & tricks learned the hard way
- How to find the perfect broker for you
- How to put together and keep a trading journal
All you have to do to gain access to this training, is click “Give me the free course!”, and enter a username and your email.
A little more about the video course
I designed the free Forex course to teach you how to start trading quickly and efficiently. Instead of spending months trying to figure all of this out for yourself, this course allows you to learn from my experience.
- Create a Trading Plan: If you fail to plan, you plan to fail. In the forex video course I show you how to put together the perfect trading plan for you. I also make it easy for you by giving you a sample plan and a plan template.
- Create a Money Management Plan: Money management is more important than your broker; you plan, and even your strategy. In the free course I show you how to create your own money management plan. I also share advanced templates to get your plan built quickly
- How to find a good broker: Without a good broker, your chance of success in Forex will plummet. In this free course, I will show you how to find the best broker. More importantly, I show you how to avoid dodgy brokers.
- Create a Trading Journal: Keeping a trading journal is a highly effective way of reducing your learning curve. It is much easier to track your mistakes and successes when you note them in a journal. In the free course I show you how to keep a simple, yet very well optimised trading journal.