This Forex trading checklist is designed to help you get everything right before entering a trade. Trading can be stressful and in the rush to enter a trade it can be easy to forget vital steps in your trading plan. With this customisable list you can tick things off before you enter your trade!
In order to customise this list you must have a forex4noobs account and be logged in.
User GuideYou mus be logged in in order to change and save the TIC items.
- Editing items: You can edit each list item by simply left clicking with your mouse or tapping it on mobile. Here is how.
- Adding new items: To add new list items simply click the “add” button below the list items and then edit the new item as detailed above. Here is how.
- Deleting: To delete an item from the list simply click the green “sort” button to reveal the sort controls. Then you can click the red button to the left of the item you want to delete. Here is how.
- Reordering: To reorder the list simply click the green “sort” button to reveal the sort controls. Then you can click the up or down arrows to the left of the item you want to reorder. Here is how.
- Resetting: To reset the list to default simply click the green “reset” button below the list.
- Saving: To save all the changes you made simply click the “save” button below the list.