New to Forex? Need to brush up your knowledge? The Forex Ninja Academy has been read over three hundred thousand times and provides all the information you need to start trading Forex.
Forex Education Basics
Basic Forex Education is your first step towards mastering Forex trading and using Price Action.
If you are new to Forex, these lessons will show you what you need to know to start trading Forex. Why waste your time learning one hundred useless lessons, when you only need to learn twenty useful lessons to trade successfully? You shouldn't! Your time is valuable, so I designed these lessons to teach you the basics as quickly and efficiently as possible.
If you have been trading for a while, you already know what a pip is…
… So, you should skip straight down to the "Little Ninja" section where I show you Candlestick Analysis Basics. The lessons under "Little Ninja" and "Super Ninja" are vital if you want to learn Price Action trading.
The Forex Education Ninja Academy is split into five sections.
One - Ninja Recruit
You have just entered the Forex Education Academy you're learning the basics. In this section you will learn...
- How to get started trading Forex.
- What Forex is and how it works.
Two - Newbie Ninja
As a Newbie Ninja, you should already understand some of the basics. However, at this point you will need to download a charting platform. Forex charts are vital, they are what Elite Forex Ninjas (like me) use to visualise price and make trading decisions. In this section you will learn...
- What a "pip" is, what leverage is, and how to enter trades.
- The two basic types of Forex analysis.
- What types of charts are available, and which to use.
- What chat time frames are, and which to use.
Three - Little Ninja
As a Little Ninja, it is time to start learning about Forex price action. Price action trading is the simplest and most efficient way to trade Forex. In this section you will learn...
- Candlestick analysis basics.
- How to read and identify candlestick patterns.
- The basic candlestick patterns.
- How to spot reversal candlestick patterns.
Learning to read and identify candlestick patterns is one of the most important skills you will learn. Be sure to take notes in this section, and bookmark it.
Four - Middling Ninja
In the Middling Ninja section you will complete your basic Forex Education. In this section you will learn...
- What support and resistance is.
- The different types of support and resistance.
- How to identify and place support and resistance.
What about indicators?
I started forex4noobs six years ago with one goal in mind...
... I wanted to teach newbie traders how to trade Forex effectively using price action.
Forex indicators have very limited use in price action analysis. In my Free Price Action Strategy, I do not use any indicators. I find that indicators get in the way and do not provide me with much valuable information.
So, I do not teach you about indicators for two reasons.
- I do not use indicators myself. I cannot teach you something I do not use regularly, that would not be right.
- I do not think indicators are needed in Forex. In fact, I think using indicators can be very harmful to new traders.
Forex indicators are lagging. Indicators take price action, run it through a mathematical formula, and draw the data on your chart. This means that indicators are always lagging behind price action.
Don't get me wrong, for some traders, indicators do have their uses. However, as a new trader, you are best off learning price action first and indicators later (if you feel you need them).
So, it's time to get started! Hit the button below to go to the first lesson!Become a Forex Trader ➙